The next thing we did was go to Lego land. That has got to be one of my favorites. It's just amazing what people can do with time and a bunch of
Legos.




it's not a real panda.
The next thing we did was just sit around go to seal beach and go sight seeing.
The next day was another one of my favorites. SEA WORLD!! yeah!
Last but no least we went to the Wild Animal park.
San Diego was so cool!

7 comments:
It looks like you had a fun spring break! I bet it was hard to come home and go back to school.
It was hard.
Great pictures! I'd like to go to San Diego too!
Ryan I want to read your blog bet it says I am not allowed to go because you have to say that I can go on. Can you do that?
Kaylee
Why did you say click on the picture? Nothing happend.
I know. i thought that the picture would get bigger. It usually does it. I don't know what happened.
okay.
Post a Comment