Monday, May 12, 2008
PARV?!
i can't believe that parvati won the game survivor! I wanted Amanda to win. I was in bed, well supposed to be in bed, when I heard Jeff say "time to tally up the votes" then I started listening. And hard. They got tied a lot of the time. This is the order. Amanda Parv Amanda Parv Amanda Parv Amanda parv. Then It got wacked up a bit. The score was 5 PARV 3 AMANDA! I LIKE PARV AND I AM GLAD SHE WON. NOW IT'S TIME TO GET ALL XCITED ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kaylee
- I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!
blinkee
Search This Blog
Labels
- birthdays (2)
- blogging (4)
- book reviews (1)
- books (2)
- camera (1)
- change (3)
- christmas (2)
- church (1)
- Cousins (3)
- Family (4)
- friends (6)
- fun (1)
- grandpa's cabin (2)
- harry potter (1)
- High School Musical (4)
- holidays (6)
- ideas (1)
- ipod (1)
- Kaci (6)
- lists (1)
- Mall (1)
- me (4)
- movies (2)
- pictures (3)
- poems (2)
- polls (5)
- quotes (1)
- random blog posts (2)
- School (1)
- Skiing (4)
- SNOW (1)
- T.V. (1)
- taylor swift (2)
- Utah (1)
- vacation (4)
- webkinz (1)
- winter (1)
4 comments:
Kaylee, you totally crack me up. I was hoping for Amanda too. My very favorite was Ozzie, but you know how long ago he got voted out! Who do you think will win American Idol?
I want David Cook, because I have a secret crush on him. Don't tell my mom. But I think David Archuletta is good too.
Parv?
Parvarti. She was the winner for Survivor 2008. It seems like I wrote that post like 2 weeks ago!!! Holy Hannah, how time flies!!
Post a Comment