Monday, May 12, 2008

Vanessa? Basketball? WHAT?

Okay. Yesterday I was watching the Jazz vs. Laker's game and they started talking about High School Musical 3 and I am like WHAT? While they were talking they were showing this picture.





I think that Vanessa Hugens just went because her boyfriend, Zac Efron , was going. The hole cast was there. I was suprised that Ashley Tisdale was there. I am not suprised that Corbin Blue was there though. Here are some more pictures.















This is every one who came out of the  HSM 3 cast, and Mark thanks for the picture. I wish I went to the game. you are so lucky you were in the same place as my favorite actors in the world!





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love Zac! Maybe it's weird for an old person like me, but I have a secret crush on him. My nieces got to meet the cast while they were filming #2 in St. George. My nieces went to a cast party and got to take pictures with each of them!

Kaylee said...

lucky! I have a crush on Zac but it's not secret. Everyone in my class knows about all my crushes.

Savannah said...

That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels