Kaylee's Life
"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Gordon B. Hinkley
Kaylee's favorite quotes
Goodreads Quotes
Sunday, January 11, 2009
SPOILED!!!
I'm just spoiled!! I will show pictures later but I have.........
18 WEBKINZ!!!!!!
Aren't I lucky! I have the
Brown Cow
Heart Frog
Snowman
Cow
Kangaroo
Fish
Bunny Rabbit
Pug
Pink & White Cat
Panda
Dolphin
Hippo
Rhino
Duck
Penguin
Cocoa Dinosaur
Dragon
Pig
Aren't I lucky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kaylee
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!
View my complete profile
blinkee
Search This Blog
Labels
birthdays
(2)
blogging
(4)
book reviews
(1)
books
(2)
camera
(1)
change
(3)
christmas
(2)
church
(1)
Cousins
(3)
Family
(4)
friends
(6)
fun
(1)
grandpa's cabin
(2)
harry potter
(1)
High School Musical
(4)
holidays
(6)
ideas
(1)
ipod
(1)
Kaci
(6)
lists
(1)
Mall
(1)
me
(4)
movies
(2)
pictures
(3)
poems
(2)
polls
(5)
quotes
(1)
random blog posts
(2)
School
(1)
Skiing
(4)
SNOW
(1)
T.V.
(1)
taylor swift
(2)
Utah
(1)
vacation
(4)
webkinz
(1)
winter
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment