Sunday, May 9, 2010

The swing

I found this picture of me and Kaci, and truly I thought it was adorable. We were at my grandparents' cabin and they have this swing that my grandpa made himself. It's been there ever since I can remember and I love to sit on it and eat s'mores. My grandpa who made the swing is in a brace for his neck for some surgery he had a couple weeks ago. He's really struggling not being able to go outside and do yardwork, but I thought I would post about him to say we wish him luck. In this picture Kaci is sitting on the swing while i pushed her. She told me later that she had so much fun and that we should swing "forever and ever". Thanks for making the swing and we love you grandpa!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels