Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love Taylor Swift for her random posts on her website....

Demonstrating my fine athletic skills. And more.



(click the link....)
If it doesn't pop up......


1. go to http://www.taylorswift.com/journal
2. It's her entry for April 26th
3. once you see this movie...

U WILL REALIZE WHY TAYLOR SWIFT IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST!!!!!


(I'm fearless......<3)

Taylor swift quotes


"Being fearless isn't about being 100% not fearful, it's about being terrified but jumping anyway..." TS

"It's a LOVE story, but best of all it's OUR story." TS

"This is a new year. A new beginning. And these things will change" TS

"There's more to life than dating the boy on the football team" TS

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell, this ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around." TS

"Every time you smile, I'll smile, and every tie you shine, I'll shine for you" TS

"You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day" TS

"The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart" TS




TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKS!!!!!! <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels