K, so today is the 21st of September (it is right? It's hard to keep track...) and so I'm going to say 21 random thoughts.....
1.I have too much homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished my 8th page!!!! IN ONE DAY!!!
2. People need to text me more often.. my fingers r getting rusty.. (hint hint) JK!!
3. I got a random call from a random #, at 10:30!! At least my phone was in my locker, but it wasnt on silent.. good thing I didnt got caught!!
4. getting out at 4:00 stinks!! Just saying!!
5. I have fitness run tomorrow!! (fitness run is where you run the track for 20 min. and how many laps you run, is your grade!! Last time i run 5 which is a D!!)
6. Mr. Sackett (gym coach) has too much faith in me! He thinks I have Jackson's athletic skills!!!
7.I MISS MY UTAH FAMILY! (and idaho, and colorado for you stragglers... )
8. I HAVE AN A IN GYM!!!
9. I HAVE AN A IN SCIENCE!!
10. I HAVE A B IN MATH!! (i no, you get it.. I just dont have that many thoughts to put into 21.... I wish it was october 1st)
11. My locker is the best part of my day.. It makes me feel old, as wierd as it is..
12. I just finished Percy Jackson #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K, I think you get the picture.. I'm just not interesting to stretch it across 21.. so there you have it!!
love always,
Kaylee!!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kaylee
- I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!
blinkee
Search This Blog
Labels
- birthdays (2)
- blogging (4)
- book reviews (1)
- books (2)
- camera (1)
- change (3)
- christmas (2)
- church (1)
- Cousins (3)
- Family (4)
- friends (6)
- fun (1)
- grandpa's cabin (2)
- harry potter (1)
- High School Musical (4)
- holidays (6)
- ideas (1)
- ipod (1)
- Kaci (6)
- lists (1)
- Mall (1)
- me (4)
- movies (2)
- pictures (3)
- poems (2)
- polls (5)
- quotes (1)
- random blog posts (2)
- School (1)
- Skiing (4)
- SNOW (1)
- T.V. (1)
- taylor swift (2)
- Utah (1)
- vacation (4)
- webkinz (1)
- winter (1)
4 comments:
wow, kaylee. you're making me feel like my post was just rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. (Check, there's 21 ons!)did you like percy jackson three????
Ya, it was great!!!
yeah. number 4 is awesome!
and i mean The Battle of the Labyrinth rocks, not gettout at 4:00 stinks, just saying rocks
Post a Comment