Saturday, October 16, 2010

8 questions, again

1. If you could have ANYTHING in the world, what would it be?
hm... A car, and a drivers license

2. Which one do you like better? Dancing, acting or singing?
SINGING! Even though my brother says I can't sing. I embarrass myself when I dance....

3. Do you like scary movies or funny movies?
Funny

4. Would you rather break your arm or leg?
Arm, I'd still be able to go up the stairs at school, I do that like 7 times a day (go up the stairs, not break an arm)

5. Which store is your favorite to shop at?
Aeropostale

6. Do you like baby carrots or big carrots?
baby, it doesn't hurt my teeth

7. Have you ever won something in your life that you're really proud of? What was it?

eh, not really

8. When it's really hot, would you rather wear sunglasses or a hat?
sunglasses, they make me look cool, and then I don't have to worry about hat hair... Call me a bratty teenager, but it's true

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels