Saturday, March 1, 2008

Skiing (The Happy Way)


                                                
                                                               My dad was so forgetful and forgot to sunscreen on me. I even saw him buy it!yesterday I went skiing with my friend Rachel ( if you want to see a picture of Rachel go to an earlier post I have had called my two best friends and rachel is the one with the long blond hair and a pretty short person) to replace the other time that I couldn't go. I had so much fun! I went down my first blue hill. Me and Rachel the rest of the day went skiing on the short but fun green hill. We went so fast. I wish we went skiing instead of school every day.( except for weekends.)

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Yay! You got to go skiing after all!

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels