Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sledding

 When I was in Utah over New Years I went to this really cool place where you go sledding. It was so cool. You could tie a bunch of tubes together and go down the hills with a big group. Chase was bummed because you had to be seven to go on the big hills he was only six, but we had a great time anyway.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like you had a great time! We're still so sad that we weren't able to see you. We can't wait until summer when we can hang out for a whole week!

Trenna said...

That looks like so much fun. Glad you had a fun time.

Savannah said...

Kaylee that looks like fun! About the children's mueseum, Your mom said you dedn't like the children's mueseum.

Kaylee said...

I actualy love the childrens mueseum Savannah.

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels