Friday, February 8, 2008

skiing

Today I was gong to go skiing in copper because it is teacher work day here, but when i woke up in the morning the freeway to get to copper was closed! I was so bummed, and it was also the very first time I was able to ski with my friends and my family.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry, you couldn't go skiing! At least you didn' have to go to school.

Tami said...

That's a bummer that you couldn't go. I hope you had a fun day anyway.

Ryan Esplin said...

Sorry that you couldn't go. We should go skiing again. Tell your dad to set up another ski day!

Ryan

Savannah said...

Bummer! I'm sorry you couldn't go skiing!

-Savannah

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels