Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Favorite Place is......

THE MALL! Isn't it obvious to any girl that their favorite place to go is the mall? My favorite stores to go to are Claire's, The disney store, Fuzziwig's Candy and Webkinz store, and Limited Two. I LOVE THE MALL!!!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Kaylee, You must be related to your mom!

Savannah said...

Hey Kaylee! It's Savannah, I have a blog now too! My address is sbfillerup.blogspot.com. Well, anyways, I love this post, It's cute! Oh and also, if you want to see pictures of Eliza then go to jpfillerup.blogspot.com.
Bye!
Savannah

Savannah said...

I haven't seen the webkinz store!

Lindsay said...

No wonder I've always liked you! You're a girl after my own heart!

Savannah said...

I know you love the mall, I want to go with Rachel and you sometime!

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels