Saturday, January 17, 2009

WINNERS!!!

The winner for the polls were.....

For your favorite color was BLUE!!



For your favorite movie was HARRY POTTER!!!


For your favorite month there was a tie with I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE MONTH, I LIKE ALL OF THE MONTHS, JUNE, AND SEPTEMBER ALL WITH 1 VOTE EACH!



For the favorite season was FALL! 



Hope you liked my polls!!!

10 comments:

Savannah said...

:) Sorry?

Kaylee said...

Sorry, spring is tied with fall. I forgot that I posted this before the poll had closed. SORRY!!

Savannah said...

Here are some posts



-Kaci going potty

- your favorite candy

-pictures of your webkinz

-christmas

-new year reselution

-what you're favorite thing to do is

-how you feel about school

Kaylee said...

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!

Savannah said...

Did that spark your mind?

Savannah said...

Aren't I good?

Kaylee said...

YEAH!!!!

Kaylee said...

NO!!

Savannah said...

So, write on your blog that you hate school!

Savannah said...

Why not?

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels