Hey, I just thought I'd tell those of you that don't know how fantabulously GREAT my first day went!!!
I got to school a little early, so when they let us in the building I went to my locker. After trying a little bit I decided to give up since I had everything I needed. When I got to my first class the teacher said to go get EVERYTHING from your locker, so I thought "great, Im going to be at my locker trying to get it open forever!" But when I got to my locker I got it open the FIRST time!!!!! That's really the only thing I was worried about with middle school, (besides getting lost, but I'm getting to that) and so I walked with a little spring in my step...
until that class was over and i was ready for my next class. I really thought I would get lost, but the teachers were really nice about helping us and not getting annoyed when we accidentally go into their class instead of the one we're supposed to be in...
AND i have 3 friends with the exact same schedule as me!!!!!
Middle school is going to rock and im ready for whatever they throw at me!
GO WARRIORS!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kaylee
- I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!
blinkee
Search This Blog
Labels
- birthdays (2)
- blogging (4)
- book reviews (1)
- books (2)
- camera (1)
- change (3)
- christmas (2)
- church (1)
- Cousins (3)
- Family (4)
- friends (6)
- fun (1)
- grandpa's cabin (2)
- harry potter (1)
- High School Musical (4)
- holidays (6)
- ideas (1)
- ipod (1)
- Kaci (6)
- lists (1)
- Mall (1)
- me (4)
- movies (2)
- pictures (3)
- poems (2)
- polls (5)
- quotes (1)
- random blog posts (2)
- School (1)
- Skiing (4)
- SNOW (1)
- T.V. (1)
- taylor swift (2)
- Utah (1)
- vacation (4)
- webkinz (1)
- winter (1)
2 comments:
I'm so glad that your locker problem disenegrated. As for me... my first day at Silver Creek went awesomely! I met some new friends and EVERYONE was nice to me.
I am happy that you enjoying your new adventure! I remember feeling the same way when I started in a new school. You will do awesome! Love ya!
Post a Comment