"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Gordon B. Hinkley
I dig your new do! It looks so cute! Love you!Thanks for the fun times at the reunion and for playing with Parker. :)
Thanks! Parker is so dang cute, I'd hang with him anyday!!
I love the new haircut! You look older (which I'm sure your parents aren't loving!). Good luck in the big 6th grade!
Finally you crack up a joke! ;)
Savannah, Just FYI, I crack jokes a lot... especially when I'm making fun of myself. Thanks Lindsay!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I dig your new do! It looks so cute!
Love you!
Thanks for the fun times at the reunion and for playing with Parker. :)
Thanks! Parker is so dang cute, I'd hang with him anyday!!
I love the new haircut! You look older (which I'm sure your parents aren't loving!). Good luck in the big 6th grade!
Finally you crack up a joke! ;)
Savannah, Just FYI, I crack jokes a lot... especially when I'm making fun of myself. Thanks Lindsay!!
Post a Comment