Saturday, February 2, 2008

blogging

I have been checking my aunt tami's blog for a long time and finally my mom made me my own. It will be a fun experience.

8 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trenna said...

Hi Kaylee - Welcome to the world of blogging!! Tami got me involved as well. Trenna

Lindsay said...

Yea, Kaylee! I'm so excited to be able to check your blog to see how you're doing! We miss your cute smile!

Lindsay said...

what is up.

-Treyson

Unknown said...

KAYLEE
Your blog is my new homepage. Pink is the new black. Love, your favorite Uncle.

Unknown said...

Kaylee, pink is the new Black. Your blog is awesome. Your favorite uncle!!!!

Savannah said...

That is awesome! I'm SO happy for you!

Savannah said...

Me too!

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels