1. I HATE ASPARAGUS!!
2. I love High School Musical!
3.I miss Joy. :(
4. I miss Utah. You don't know HOW much I wish I lived there.
5. I Love webkinz!
6. I love reading blogs!
7. I love fish! Not to eat but, you know what I mean.
8. I am a fast typer! not to brag or anything, but still!
9. I LOVE MY IPOD! I can barely remember life without it!
10. You don't know how much I love PINK!!
11. I get bored easily.
12. I LOVE kettle corn! Especially Del and Thomas!
13. I love Tinkerbell! I know it's kind of weird but I just Love her!
14. I love poke-a-dots!!
15. I love spirit week!
16. I WANT A DOG!! Especially a golden retriever, but my parents aren't dog people.
17. I Love High school musical 3! I can't wait for it to come out!
18. I have always wanted a monkey! I would feed it bananas all day!
19. I can't wait for my cruise in March! Sorry if I haven't mentioned it, It's a Disney Cruise. A gift from my dad's boss.
20. I can't wait for Aspen Grove to start again!!!
21. My favorite book is Clemintine.
22.Dr. Suess is my favorite auther except he rhymes too much.
23. Did I already say that I miss Joy? :)
24. I am not a big fan of 1:00 church!
25. I can't wait for the cruise, again!
I tag everyone that read this post. Here are a couple of individuals. Tami and Mike, Trenna and Jon, mom, Savannah, Jesse, Brenna, Mark and Val, Joe and Julliane, Dave and Annalisa, The Egglestens, Devin and Mellisa, and Ryan and Becca.

1 comment:
polka-dots?
Post a Comment