Sorry it's late but Happy Birthday, Savannah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kaylee
- I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!
blinkee
Search This Blog
Labels
- birthdays (2)
- blogging (4)
- book reviews (1)
- books (2)
- camera (1)
- change (3)
- christmas (2)
- church (1)
- Cousins (3)
- Family (4)
- friends (6)
- fun (1)
- grandpa's cabin (2)
- harry potter (1)
- High School Musical (4)
- holidays (6)
- ideas (1)
- ipod (1)
- Kaci (6)
- lists (1)
- Mall (1)
- me (4)
- movies (2)
- pictures (3)
- poems (2)
- polls (5)
- quotes (1)
- random blog posts (2)
- School (1)
- Skiing (4)
- SNOW (1)
- T.V. (1)
- taylor swift (2)
- Utah (1)
- vacation (4)
- webkinz (1)
- winter (1)



4 comments:
It wasn't a cat, it was actually a dalmation!
Sorry, I guess I should have said, Thanks.
Sorry, Your welcome. I would have done one for Maddie and Eliza, but I thought you deserved your own. Your a great friend Savannah! :)
Oh, by the way the picture with your smile funny, mine looked a little silly too. :)
Post a Comment