Sunday, February 8, 2009

Post of the day

My life is pretty boring but my goal is to post on my blog every day. 


Today in primary my mom had us sing love songs. At the end she gave us each a dove as a valentine. I decided to collect wrappers. Here are the quotes that I got.


   ~Sleep under the stars tonight

~Trust with your heat, not your head

~Express what's in your heart

~Watch the sun come up

~CHOCOLATE ALWAYS LOVES YOU BACK :)

~Get swept away by love

~Hold 
hands firmly, hearts gently

~do something spontaneous

My favorite, of course, is chocolate loves you back. I wish it was diet coke, though.

 I am too much like my mom aren't I?














4 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels