Saturday, February 14, 2009

Utah

Right now I'm in Utah. Today we did a number of things. We


a) we went on a plane at 4:00 in the morning

b) we went to the temple

c) we went to Grandma's Barn

d) I logged in my webkinz

I'm going to tell you the one that I thought was the very best one for today. the one I loved is b. So here it is.




The draper temple was opening down the street from my mom's family. We went to the open house. I can't tell you how much that meant to me to be able to see one of the most beautiful temples in the whole world. I loved it!!! There was stain glass in every single room! My very absolute favorite was the bridal dressing room. There was a Chandler around every corner!!!



Kaylee 

About Me

My photo
I'm a loving girl who loves to shop, babysit, play with kids, sing, and read!

blinkee

Search This Blog

Labels